Valuing you and your children's safety is a priority to us here in Crosstown. We have several policies and procedures in place to help ensure that your child has a safe and healthy experience while they are with us.
- All Crosstown volunteers are screened and receive a background check prior to any unsupervised one on one interaction with the children.
- No one under the age of 18 is allowed to carry infants or children.
- Men and unscreened parent helpers are not permitted to change diapers or accompany children to the restroom.
- No sick children are allowed in the nursery or classroom. If your child has had any of the following symptoms in the 24 hours preceding any Crosstown program please refrain from placing them in our care:
- Fever greater than 100?
- Questionable rashes
- Sore throat
- Runny nose (green or yellow discharge)
- All children 5th grade and younger are to be checked in and out by their parent or guardian at the Crosstown Welcome Center. All children must have an ID badge on to be admitted to a Sunday morning program. Parents, guardians, or older siblings may pick up a child on a Sunday morning only by presenting the proper security tag for their child.
- If a child's behavior is disruptive or dangerous to other children and or teachers, the child will be removed from class and the parent will be contacted.
- Parents must not leave the church grounds while their children are attending Sunday services.
If you have any questions regarding this Safety Policy, please contact the Crosstown Offices at 330-494-3419, or Contact Us.